Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Yahoo! Snubs Omri Casspi

I know that you are not supposed to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I am a little disappointed a Yahoo! Sports. It is great that they highlighted Omri as the star of the game against the Magic. I am glad that they looked beyond Points Scored - Tyreke Evans had 18 points and Omri Casspi had 11. However, Omri clearly had the better all around game because he also had 11 rebounds and 5 assists.

Yo Yahoo!, get Omri's picture up there!!! This is the second time that Omri's face is a no-show on Yahoo! Sports. I know he is a rookie and when the season started no one expected his picture to be anywhere near a highlight page. But Yahoo!, you have to keep up with the times. Omri is hot and getting lots of press. Plus he's good looking (I freely admit my man-crush) so there is no reason to hide his profile from the cyberworld.

No comments:

Post a Comment